COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
An inspection company should provide Peace of Mind when buying or selling a home. David’s Team has been assisting buyers and sellers since 2015 performing home inspections. They are a top-rated Pillar To Post Franchise consistently exceeding expectations of their clients.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments our clients will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and help give you peace of mind.
An inspection of the home will assist you make an informed decision during the purchase or selling process. It will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy and sell with confidence.
- We understand that our clients want honesty, a knowledgeable and comprehensive inspection that covers everything, and effective communication from a home inspector. The trust that our clients place in our services is one that we value intensely and work hard to keep.
- David’s Team inspectors are fully qualified and highly personable.
- Achieve peace of mind when buying or selling your home.
- Custom build your inspection package and any added services.
- Easy to schedule, online or on the phone, your choice.
- Next day inspections available most weeks, even weekend appointments.
- Trusted Pillar To Post Brand Experience.
- We are consistently named as one of the best home inspection services in the industry and we have been named #1 in the home inspections category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue for five years in a row.
WHAT We Offer:
- Custom Build Your Inspection
- Choose your inspection package that you want! We offer Plus, Premium and Prestige Inspection Packages designed to help you get the most out of your inspection. Call or go online to schedule your appointment.
- Choose your added services that you want. We offer complementary termite inspections, as well as thermal imaging scans, radon, mold testing, indoor air quality, pool and spa, water testing, and asbestos sampling. All homes are different and you can choose what is best for your new home and family needs.
- 20 years combined experience in business operations, project management/development, customer service industry and successful problem solving.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise developed while working within the real estate industry.
- Detail oriented and committed to providing exceptional service to meet client and agent requests.
- Certified Home Inspector of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors).
- Affiliate Member of the Cobb Association of REALTORS®.
- Affiliate Member of the Atlanta Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORS®.
- Member of the Cobb Association of Realtors education committee.
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Athens and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 500 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide. Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures and Components
- Built-in Appliances
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components